Empanelment of Trainers on freelance basis
SIDBI Venture Capital Limited (SVCL) (www.sidbiventure.co.in), a wholly owned subsidiary of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) operating from Mumbai and Lucknow, is currently managing 3 venture capital funds and has established itself as the leading domestic Venture Capital investor for early stage and growth stage investing, particularly for MSMEs across diversified sectors.
SVCL is looking for trainer(s) who can train its Trainees at its Mumbai / Lucknow office on the following areas.
- Venture capital financing -
- Issues and challenges
- Investment appraisal
- Due diligence
- Monitoring and
- Basic concepts of Finance and Accounts.
- Working capital management.
- Accounting standards.
- Preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow.
- Formulating and making financial projections with detailed assumptions.
- How to read and understand important and key issues in financial statements.
- Financial ratio analysis.
- Understanding corporate actions (like bonus, split, consolidation, right, dividend, buyback etc), the underlying rationale for each and their impact on the balance sheet and the share price of the company, concept of gearing / leveraging, cost of capital etc.
If needed,the Trainer may be required to participate in appraisals alongwith an internal team of officers.
The training may be provided for about 20 hours a month (maybe 4-5 hours each Saturday of the month or 2 hours a day 2 to 3 times a week) initially for a period of 6 months.
Ex Bankers / Development bankers having previous experience in balance sheet analysis / evaluating investments/proposals, preparing detailed appraisal memorandum/project reports/Information memorandum/financial modeling etc may write in strict confidence with detailed Resume (as per format provided here
-"Resume Format"). Preference would be given to those who have experience in venture capital and project financing.
The organization will pay 1,000/- per hour for the services actually availed. For tours if any, the applicable travelling allowance will be paid. Additionally a lumpsum fee of 3,000/- would be paid per day on tour.
The applications need to be forwarded to SVCL on or before February 15, 2013 by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "Application for Trainer on freelance basis" addressed to -
The Chief Executive Officer,
SIDBI Venture Capital Limited,
Ground Floor, MSME Development Centre,
C-11, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai - 400 051.